10 February 2009

en: CYprus National Eurovision Contest for...

...ESC 2009.
The National Contest for the CYprus Entry was held on 07th Feb '09

Watch Alex Panayi's performance... He came 5th...
His performance was so amazing, so real, so emotional...
I am not one of those to start writing about what he thought on the different entries, the good and the bad ones... But it is important, and I do feel the need to say, that Alex (song: There is Love) along with (Mr) Zel (song: I'm Gonna Break-Up with You) were
 the most professional performances that night... Despite "There is Love" 's similar melodic line to Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah refrain, Alex's song did touch my heart! Bravo Alex... I am proud of who you've become!
Simplicity, Beauty, Emotion, Professionalism... You 're a great artist!


kappa MYSTA



Alex Panayi: There is Love


Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah, here by Rufus Wainwright


Mr Zel: I'm Gonna Break-up With You



No comments: