04 July 2008

en: Thoughts on love... because of a song

Is this what we call love...?!
being on the edge , about to die for some1? or is it to live for some1?
I was recently thinking that love is suppose to make us better people... Not destroy us.. It suppose to lift us up and make us evolve into a better and healthier existence.
For years and years I loved this song without knowing why, although i must admit that my first reaction when I was twelve (1992) was "oh, my God! what a boring song this is...". Later on, I came to respect and just adore Anna's performance... She used to be such an amazing performer...
The Song is simple, yet powerful.. it would make an amazing tango..
kappa MYSTA




An idea of what the lyrics say:

I dont want you to know that for the past two months I'm always at home alone.
I dont want you to know how ugly I feel with black bags under my eyes.
I dont want you to know that I dont care if I live or I die.
I dont want you to know how much I love you.
I dont want you to know that I spend my time waiting for a phone call from you.
I dont want you to know that I wear you clothes so I can feel you close to me.
I dont want you to know that I lost my appetite and I've lost half my weight.
I dont want you to know that I think of you day and night.
I dont want you to know that I'd do anything for you.

I don't want you to know that because of you I drink 'till I'm drunk.
I don't want you to know that because of you I feel I'm falling into a comma
Like an old picture my color is gradually fading away.
I dont want you to know that I'd do anything for you.
I dont want you to know that I'm still living for you.

I dont want you to know that when they tell you that I'm fine it's all just lies.
I dont want you to know that I'm always in the same room living with shadows and ghosts.
I dont want you to know that I fall asleep in the mornings only after I've taken sleeping pills.
I dont want you to know that for me you are everything.
I dont want you to know that everything going on in the world does not matter to me.
I dont want you to know that I dont care about anything anymore I feel so emotionless.
I dont want you to know that I'm alway alone and I dont want to see anyone.
I dont want you to know how much I love you.

(Lyrics & Music by N.Karvellas)


No comments: